"Supper with the Savior" Printed Book
PRINTED VERSION IS $14.95 (for pick up in Grand Rapids, MI) OR + $2.99 Shipping
- PASTORS DESCRIBE THIS BOOK AS "BOTH DEEPLY ENGAGING AND ACCESSIBLE TO PEOPLE OF ALL AGES."
- Published by Regent College Publishing, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2012 (first self-published in 2004 with a grant from Calvin Institute of Christian Worship)
- Color front and back cover with multicultural artwork.
- Black and white 110-page interior.
- God's Grand Story of Creation, Fall, Redemption, New Creation.
- This vital resource is for participants of all ages whether or not they receive Communion.
- 21 Bible Studies for Older Youth and Adults. These studies speak to the heart and mind.
- 21 Coloring Pictures (many are 2-page spreads); with text written for multiple reading levels
- 21 Sets of Discussion Questions and Prayers
- First Communion Certificate
- Creature Find
- Prayer Journal
- Notes on Receiving God's Gift of Jesus