These icons are for use by people of all ages, varied abilities and autism spectrum disorder. They are a fun way to participate in an interactive worship experience/Bible lesson. Icons may be printed, colored and posted AT HOME, CHURCH or SCHOOL with (velcro or scotch) tape. Then attach icons to a display board, or to an apron that the leader is wearing. Individual icons may also be digitally placed in a worship or activity bulletin BY PASTOR. For use with "Supper with the Savior" Leader's Guide and other worship services/Bible lessons. Download includes jpg and pdf formats.
This download resource includes words, sketches and descriptions for motions for the Lord's Prayer. Praying with the body helps to focus our mind and spirit on the God who loves us. For individual or group use.(This resource is also found on p. 95 of "Supper with the Savior" Leader's Guide.)
Coloring is a wonderful form of creativity and stress relief for all ages. This set of 5 coloring pictures features people of varied ages and abilities. The pictures include words about Jesus' love in open-faced type that can be colored in. The set includes:
• Girl and Rabbit Coloring Picture
• Jesus Calls Us by Name Coloring Picture (Jesus with Children and Sheep)
• Jesus Loves Me Coloring Picture (line drawing)
• Jesus Loves Me Coloring Picture (shaded pencil drawing)
• Varied People and Communion Coloring Picture
The Palm Sunday Set includes:
• Bible Study for older youth and adults (Bible study issuited for "such a time as this"
during COVID-19 virus)